Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yuck.

I have been sick this whole week. It stinks! Woke up Monday morning puking my guts out then came down with a fever. Turns out I have an upper respiratory infection and a viral stomach infection. So I have been confined to my bed/ sofa this whole week. I watched the CMA's last night which was fun. R has been working 12's this whole week, so I have been spending time with my mom watching movies. I was supposed to be making a commitment ceremony cake this week but was ill so I had to cancel. Of course the cake I was making was for a friend's relative so I got bitched out for not giving her enough notice. HAH. Sorry I'm not psychic and didn't know in advance that I was going to be sick. GEEZ. My middle sister ML is supposed to be coming home this weekend, and maybe bringing my nieces. Her excuse at first was that she had bad tires but since my parents just bought her new tires that isn't much of an excuse anymore is it? But I can't wait until Thanksgiving. Everyone will be home. So exciting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment