Friday, November 5, 2010

Uneventful and tired.

So today has been completely uneventful. Last night was somewhat eventful. I spoke in my first blog about a friend who hates my guts, rightfully so, but she does hate my guts or so I thought. Well to cut the story down A LOT. This wonderful girl has been my friend since I was in 6th grade. We were BFFS, twins, sisters, and so on. Well like everyone else when I got with R I blocked out every other single other person in my life including her, because I enjoy pain and suffering. Well she finally got to the point that she couldn't stand it, which is understandable. Saddening but understandable. So we got into a facebook war, yay! NOT. Well we ended up unfriending and blocking each other. I deleted her phone number from my phone and thought it would just be easier to forget her because there was no way I could ever make up for everything that I had done. Well I was kinda sort of cyber stalking her last night on her twitter, and I saw that she had a blog. Well of course I have to go and look at it. ( http://www.seajellielove.blogspot.com/ it is entitled goodbye) Well I go and read that and I just start sobbing. So I decide I have to write her an email, so I rush downstairs at 4 am, crying, grab my laptop and charger, nearly kill myself on the stairs on the way back up, but I make it to my room. So I plug it in and open it and immediately go to my email, because she had sent me one a few weeks ago, and for some reason my stupid email DELETED it. How convenient? Right? Well so I go on to her blog and leave a comment, so hopefully she doesn't think some crazy internet stalker misses her? That would be creepy.

Well onto today so far.... UNEVENTFUL. I stayed up until 5 am trying to figure out the least creepy way to contact M <---- which is my friends name...errr.....ex friend? Ugh IDK! So I wake up at 1:00 pm take my meds and then go back to sleep until 2:30. Completely uneventful. Well I made lunch, blackened tilapia. Now I am writing. Sometime today I need to go to the craft store so that I can get some square cake pans for the "kinda sort wedding" cake I am doing next week.

Oh yeah forgot to mention that I am a wannabe baker. I am decent at it, I enjoy it and it provides extra cash. Win win right? I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment